Monday, September 14, 2009

2nd Day

2nd day for me was totally refreshing and exciting, I met my roommates, Bernice and Charis, who were also from NUS (they study psychology and linguistic in the arts fac), at a very nice and cosy cafe downtown called Perugino, we chatted there for like one hour plus, went shopping at a vintage shop nearby, before meeting Bernice's homestay family, who live further down the street.

Downtown was different to me now, as compared to yesterday, there are people on the streets and in the cafes and stores. It was filled with activities and it felt safer to walk on the streets as compared to yesterday. I feel much happier after seeing downtown today ( hehe, hopeful about shopping in USA..hehe....its my priority, 2nd to architecture of cos...

No comments:

Post a Comment