Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Our own house!!!


Our house is called 15th of Olive street, really like the street name:)


Our house!!!
I really like this photo that i took in Singapore, its a dog i saw in the dog hotel at pasir ris before i leave for usa
pictures i took using my cannonet QL19, really love the camera! thanks dad

my room...


This is our house!!! a HOUSE ok!!! not a dorm, not an apartment, but a HOUSE!!! haha...i really love this house because I think its just nice for the 3 of us, and the layout is damn good and convenient for us. The kitchen is just beside the living room, then theres a toilet just beside the kitchen. Every space is within reach, so I really think its very nice to live in. Can never find just house in Singapore..haha and theres a garden outside of our living room!! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment