Monday, September 28, 2009

We love rafting!!!

The 4 of us are the victims of another pirate boat's attack, each of them push each of us into the river..haha...and they really launch at each of us, not push..haha








Went white water rafting down at mackenzie river last saturday.It was superb!!! It's class 2 and 3 rapids, even though there wasn't the super exciting rapids that will make you go extremely high and suddenly low like what i expect it to be, but its extremely fun since its my first time doing this.
I was pushed down into the river by Glendon from the boat ( because I keep saying that I want to capsize the boat on purpose when i get onto the boat, meaning I want to get wet ..haha), but it feels damn good to be in the cold river. After that we went jumping off the cliff into the river at one point along the river. Damn fun!!! Ok not exactly a cliff, its like around 4m high...I jumped down twice, though i really want to chicken out the 2nd time..super scary but damn exciting!!! I love RAFTING!!!

im gonna do it again...someday

No comments:

Post a Comment